SHIELD for Schools – a breakthrough in track and trace for independent schools
Shield for Schools is a track and trace kit developed especially for independent schools. It uses Bluetooth wristbands linked to a desktop control system to allow schools to immediately detect and isolate anyone in school who has been in contact with infected students or staff members.
- Includes all students and all staff and contractors on school grounds;
- Allows real time contact tracing of the entire school community for immediate action;
- Algorithm designed by medical experts to comply with latest Public Health England guidance on social distancing and contagion prevention;
- Is very efficient and cost effective with minimal administration time required;
- Provides one day of training;
- Uses Bluetooth devices with long-battery life that operate in all environments;
- Simple to manage, with wearers only needing to charge and ensure the devices are turned on and on wrist;
- Access to technical support included;
- Reassures parents, students and staff that everything possible that can be done to make the most COVID
SHIELD for Schools has been tested with UK independent schools and is being deployed now in preparation for the start of Autumn Term 2020.
To book a free demo, discuss further or order your SHIELDS please contact Mark Taylor on 07844 844398 or email email@example.com.
To download the brochure please click here.